Thursday, December 22, 2005

My cute little ears hear a cry for help...

Report from ER to our unit upon admit: "Patient is a bricklayer by day, Ultimate Fighter by night".

He zooms through the sky,
smarter than a speeding bullet,
furrier than a powerful locomotive,
able to leap tall sandwiches in a single bound!
Is it an eggplant? A meatball?
NO! It's SUPER-GROVER!

Evidently not a real vigilante fighter of crime, muppet, nor an evil villain. He doesn't have a crazy alias name (I made his nurse go ask)...at least no alias that he'll admit to... There was also no dramatic theme music, smoke, or lights when you walked into his room. No side-kick either. And no spandex, cape, or mask. He really is just an "Ultimate Fighter". Evidently it's not like WWE, but more like hard-core martial arts and REAL fighting (not staged). I don't know if it's like those cage fighters or something? He did have cauliflower ears, though. Very nice guy, although tough looking. The doctor said, "In his profession, he gets knocked and thrown around on those mats a lot and very hard. So, if he is complaining of being in pain, believe that he really, really must be in a lot of pain". They truly have this kind of stuff in Madison? Sheesh. I guess the next big event is at the Alliant Center on Jan. 13th. You know me, I'll be right there in the front row...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first read your post I thought of Fight Club. Maybe he's in a fight club too.